Congratulations to the Himalayan Football team for their outstanding performance in winning the Bellahøj Classic Futsal Tournament 2nd time in a row. We are proud of this achievement. This is a remarkable accomplishment that highlights our team’s consistency and it is...
Thank you all for your participation and coordination for the grand success of the our Musical Night Festival.
Dear all, We would like to take a moment to express our sincere gratitude to all those who attended the Himalayan Night Music Festival of Togetherness on April 9th. It was a truly joyous occasion that embodied the spirit of togetherness and community. The event...
Minutes of the Himalayan Sports Club In-Person Meeting
Date: Friday, 10-03-2023 Time: 18:00 to 21:00 Location: Saven B 3, 2630, Taastrup
Attendees: Shuwashis Ojha, Dipendra Bist, Keshab Raj Adhikari, Rahul Shrestha, Krishna Chand, Biplav, Deepak Adhikari
- Finalising the Cricket team’s jersey
- Planning and finalising upcoming team events
- Informal club conversation
- The meeting was called to order at 18:00 by Shuwashis Ojha, President of the Himalayan Sports Club. Shuwashis welcomed all attendees and thanked them for their presence.
- The first agenda item was discussed, which was the finalisation of the Cricket team’s jersey. Different designs and colour options were presented, and after thorough discussion, it was finally designed by Keshab Raj, Dipendra is now tasked with placing the order with the vendor/sponsor.
- The second agenda item was about planning and finalising the upcoming team event on April 9, which everybody agreed to make it a grand success. Attendees were asked to share their suggestions for the event, including the option of ticketing which was later finalised. It was tasked to Dipendra and Kesahb Raj for the design.
- The third agenda item was an informal club conversation, where attendees discussed other topics related to the club. Various topics were discussed, including fundraising ideas, new member recruitment, and ideas for taking the club ahead.
- The meeting was adjourned at 21:00 by Shuwashis, President of the Himalayan Sports Club. The next meeting date and location will be communicated in due course.
Himalayan Sports Club
Want to Join The Club?
Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta.Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada.